Archive of older cons
How to Register
Registration for BeaCon is easy as pi this year. No, that's not a typo.
Given the geeky nature of the greater Boston area, the convention fee for BeaCon is an even $100π
USD ($314.16, but feel free to add extra decimal places or simply round up to an even $315). This includes the program events,
photo, five meals at the hotel (dinner Friday, all three meals Saturday, and
breakfast Sunday), the hospitality suite, and other extras.
To register for con, you will be sending a check by mail, not registering on this web side.
The details are only available for signed-in League members.
You must be signed in to view this information.
If you have forgotten your password, click the Sign In
button, then use the Forgot your password?
If you just joined the NPL, you will receive login information from the treasurer.
If you are not currently a member, please contact the con hosts via email to BeaCon@puzzlers.org
As always, the sooner you can register, the better. When you register, please provide the following information:
1. The names, noms, and email addresses of all the people you're paying for.
2. Your phone number (only used in case of emergency)
3. When you will be arriving, if known
4. If you will be going to the Wednesday evening picnic
5. All dietary restrictions that you have. It is very important that you give us this information at the time you register, as it is sometimes not possible to accommodate requests made at the last minute.
You might also want to enter your information on the Attendance Notes page to help coordinate with other Krewe.